Tuesday, March 08, 2011

New Little Skully Hat

I'm lucky enough to be welcoming lots of other people's babies (OPB) in the future, so I'll be knitting up quite a few little baby items as gifts. I used the Stitch N Bitch pattern for the umbilical cord hat for this one, and a chart from another Stitch N Bitch book for the little yellow skull. I've never knit in color (is that called intarsia??) before, so I had to watch a YouTube video to figure it out.



I love knitting for babies because it's usually so quick. I have such a short attention span! And, I think I also worry that I'll spend a bunch of time knitting a sweater only to have it turn out badly. I just don't have that time to waste, you know? I've got American Idol to watch, after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad to the bone. How's the new Idol, Steven and all?