Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Bake Sale Designs!


I recently had the pleasure of working with a really talented designer, Rebecca of Bake Sale Designs. Today she sent me the MOST over-the-top generous goodie box of stuff that I couldn't believe my eyes!! THANK YOU REBECCA!!! She makes the cutest ever mustache bags!! And her flower pins are all so super retro and colorful, I want one in every color. The best part is, she reuses fabrics she finds at thrift stores. What a great concept.

Anyway, I helped Rebecca announce her birthday blog contest and first year of business with this press release. I hope it makes her super famous.
Visit her store, support her second year of business and I wish her a very happy birthday.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! Thank you for all your work!