Monday, May 07, 2007

A Tough Day at the Office


I have a coworker who is expecting her second boy any day now. Tomorrow I'm heading over to a conference room where she works for a little baby shower gathering among her closest coworkers. I figured what more appropriate way to wish her and her new baby well than with a Tiesie, or what I like to call "Business Casual for Baby."

I whipped these up with a stash of vintage ties I found at an estate sale. I thought they turned out pretty cute. In fact, they aren't all going to make it to the shower tomorrow...

2 comments:

biblio said...

You are so clever - I love these!

thingwraith said...

Holy cow, these are just about the CUTEST things ever! My best girlfriend is preggers and I hope she has a boy so I can make one of these for her!!
P.S.
Sorry, I don't mean to be all random-strange-person gushing over your stuff... I followed the link in your craftster post ^^;