Monday, July 10, 2006

My Happy Place: The Fabric Store


Well, to be totally honest I didn't actually buy anything at Mood Fabrics in the Garment District (NYC), but I did look, feel and ogle the fabrics for quite some time. I also witnessed many a weird New York wannabe fashion designer doing much the same thing, but with much more fury and many more exclamations, such as "I just MUST hahve ZEES!"

Anyway, I just returned from New York and am full of new ideas. I did a lot of shopping, and also had my fashion-dar on to check out all the great (and some really terrible) styles.

3 comments:

eireann said...

hey! thanks for the link! mmmmmmm, that store looks delicious.

mmmmmmm.


mmmmmmmm.

mmmmmmmmmmmm.

KristenMary said...

Cool! I think they always go to Mood for fabric on that BRAVO show about fashion design. :)

Vintage Tracy said...

Yep - Project Runway. Of course I don't have cable, so I've never actually seen it, but that's what I heard! : ]