Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Three Things I Love Right Now

I'm feeling random and scattered today. It's rainy and I want the sun back. This early Spring/Summer thing has got me in full outdoor dining, skirt-wearing, ice cream making mode and I don't want to see long pants again for at least three months. So here are three things I'm summer-loving right now.

This awesome Cargo Plant Love lipstick I bought at the Sephora near my house. Oddly enough, I chose CeCe, which is apparently Courtney Cox's celebrity shade. Anyone who knows my husband knows he thinks Courtney's pretty hot, so I guess I'm on the right track. I was first super excited to see that the lipstick is all natural, and then really excited to see that the packaging can be planted to grow your own wildflowers! Too cool!


My garden has gone completely nuts lately, and we're already making salads with all the lettuce. My new absolute hands-down favorite dressing is this Lighten Up Honey Mustard from Newman's Own. Next in line is a lime vinaigrette also from Newman's.



And because a girl cannot survive on salad alone, I've been cranking up the ice cream maker. I have an el-cheapo Rival cannister jobby, and it works just fine. Last week I tried to make a frozen yogurt recipe that I kind of made up, though, and it didn't go too well. I think I'll stick to the Ben and Jerry's cookbook.

What are you loving right now?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm in dire need of new lipstick!