Friday, February 18, 2011

Knitting Dresses for Babies and Girls

I found this adorable vintage girl's dress pattern in a book I picked up at the thrift store this week. I fell in love with the white edging and the buttons down the front. I haven't knitted any dresses yet, so I'm super excited to get started.

I scanned in the pattern but I'm not sure you'll be able to use it...

So I hunted for some other free knitting patterns for dresses for babies and girls. Now I have my work cut out for me!
Here are my current favorites:
Do you have any recommended girl dress patterns to recommend? As if I need any more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A knitted dress! Sweet! My grandma crocheted me a bikini when I was a kid, but once it got wet it was a little impractical.

Toddlers Christmas Dresses said...

Pretty look dress. That girls looking very cute after wearing that dress. cool post and amazing dress. Thank you.........