Thursday, February 03, 2011

Thrift Store Thursday


Today's collection of vintage finds comes right out of Mr. Pumpkin's closet. His mom had stashed away all these awesome tees from his childhood and of course me, being the hoarder, stashed them away in my own little box of goodies.

He's got little league shirts, shirts from his big biking adventures with his dad called SAGBRAW, and some from vacations.

Some of Mr. Pumpkin's tees made great scores for me, but others are going to be restashed, or passed along to another lucky Etsy shopper.

We got snowed in this week so I didn't get to do my usual thrifting. But I'm hopeful that next week will be balmy and beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look like the perfect kind of vintage Ts, all soft and worn in. Score!

Hannah said...

I stink at thrifting, but I love seeing what others find! Way to go! Love yous shirts!