Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thrift Store Thursday

Here's the latest scores from the thrift store. This week was all about vintage clothes for the ladies!

The plaid dress is by Pendleton, and it's in perfect condition. I wish it fit me, because it's so warm and fun! Pendleton is based in Portland, Oregon and has been weaving fabric there for 100 years.

My other favorite is the tennis jacket with the yellow stripes. If that doesn't sell in my Etsy shop, it's ALL MINE!

Who doesn't need a poodle skirt? This would be so fun to have in a little girl's dress-up collection. I can just see the twirling that would ensue!

This crazy plaid shirt is some sort of western wear. I don't know much about it, but it just appealed to me.

This great scarf I bought at Rummage-a-rama, and I think it's so cool but I have no idea if I'd wear it, or display it somehow.

1 comment:

Jen said...

The plaid dress and tennis jacket are so YOU! Too bad the dress doesn't fit. Could the scarf be made into a pillow top? Or quilt? It's so cute.