Thursday, October 25, 2007

If I Won the Lottery...


Sweatervest

Messenger Sling Tote


Vintage Button Hairpins

Adorable Cloche of Red
















Well, in reality, if I won the lottery, I'd be splitting it up lots of ways and probably not really concerned with the little things I'd buy, like clothes and stuff. But, a lottery win is probably the only impetus that would cause me to spend money on myself in what I would consider such a frivolous way. For me, if it didn't come from the thrift store, I paid too much. The exceptions are:

1. Good shoes
2. Jeans
3. Handmade stuff

So here are some things I am longing for right now and wish I had oodles of cash just waiting to be spent on myself! So if you have a spare couple hundred dollars laying around, feel free to go on a shopping spree for me!

No comments: