Monday, September 08, 2008

I Piddie the Fool Who Doesn't Have Slippers!


I bought the coolest (ever) slippers on Etsy and you MUST get a pair!!! Check me out in my new Piddies slippers! Not only are they adorable, but Baby Pumpkin thinks they're hilarious, Mr. Pumpkin wants a pair "but with boobs on 'em" (of course birds are for girls) and they are super soft and warm! They also have this grippy stuff on the bottom so I hopefully will not kill myself wearing them!

Gotta love it. I put a pair of the whales on Baby Pumpkin's Christmas list so he can sport some too. Unfortunately I don't think they come in "boobs" so my hubby is out of luck there.

Get anything cool lately? Do tell! Fall makes me want to shop!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

THAT is your next sewing project. Boob slippers. If you make them, I promise to buy a pair. Double D please.

DK said...

Did you know that you and your tie onesies are on Inhabitat.

Anonymous said...

boob slippers, heck yeah.