Friday, September 19, 2008

My Kid's Diet: Toilet Paper and Electrical Cords

I thought paste eating was bad, but my Pumpkin loves toilet paper. Is that normal? I mean, it can't taste good, and it has to have little nutritional value. I guess I should consider myself lucky that he's eating clean toilet paper and not grabbing used kleenex out of the garbage or something...oh wait, he's done that, too.

The reason I followed him in the bathroom with my camera was to get a shot of him with his cool rocker baby pants on. I made these using just some basic black cotton and this really great fabric that I got at Crafty Planet for the cuffs. I've been going gangbusters on pants lately trying to get my pattern just right. I like how these fit, for the most part.

I'm thinking about having a kid party at my place for friends and blog friends and their broods. We don't have enough get-togethers with other kid people, for one, and for another thing I'd like to get these kiddos to do product testing and modeling for me. Want to come? How's October 18th looking for ya? Pumpkins? Cider?

5 comments:

Granny said...

Like I told you on the other site, next time you guys come I am going to stock up on TP and forget the grocery shopping! Pants are way too cute!

Jen said...

That is an awesome photo! You'll have to whip it out in about 16 years when Pumpkin, Jr brings the ladies home.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, yummm!!!!

DK said...

I'm pretty sure we're in as long as lil' Pumpkin is willing to share the toilet paper with Ozzi... or if you just have a few tasty house plants, he enjoys those as well.

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Mmmm. TP. Silly kids!