Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding Bells




It was a wedding-filled weekend for us as Mr. Pumpkin's close friend tied the knot today. I missed most of the festivities, but we did swing by the reception mostly to show off Little Pumpkin's new tiesie. Pumpkin had more outfit changes than I did as I realized that the 18 month tiesie was too big and a 12 month tiesie would need to be sewn before we left the house. I have to hand to the kid, he sat on my lap and fiddled a bit with the knobs while I sewed, but he let me get through the project and even allowed me to re-dress him. Pretty spectacular, right?!

The cake was beautiful, even though it apparently went through a bit of a cake-tastrophy in which four layers somehow became one. I didn't get a chance to taste it, but it looked lovely. And the accordian player was a particular favorite, especially after treating Little Pumpkin to "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Old MacDonald". What a guy!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I'm off to sleep! zzzzzzzzzz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're all so cute. I love a good wedding, that place looks beautiful with all those soft colors and nice curtains.

Jen said...

Lil pumpkin is such the cool cat. I bet he was impressing the ladies.