Sunday, September 28, 2008

No Coast Has a New Face!


I'm really excited to announce that No Coast Craft-o-rama, the big annual craft sale I helped to found, has a new web site. It's beautiful (IMO). It was a total redesign by the masterful Giant Squid Industries. We now have so many things we've always wanted (but weren't sure how to create), like a forum and a place to store all the resources both for those seeking to become crafty business people, and those trying to purchase local handcrafted goods.

Our lovely and talented webmistress Kristen has done such a great job to this point, now I'm scared for her having to learn a new technology! But she's a whiz, and she'll have help, so I'm sure it's going to be a great new adventure for us!

I can't wait to hear from people what they think of the new site. I know there are a few "oopsies" right now, but not too bad for as big a job as it was! What do you think of the new site?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dig. Totally cute.