Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Here's what I'm thankful for this year, from strange to serious in no particular order:
1. My new "eco phone" that doesn't die constantly and has shown me that texting isn't "just for kids"
2. My good health and the health of those around me
3. Seattle's Best Cinnabon coffee
4. The fact that it hasn't snowed yet in Wisconsin, but it has in MN (re-affirming my decision to move)
5. Our beautiful house that isn't drafty, has two (TWO!) nice bathrooms and has an amazing yard for playing
6. Did I mention the coffee? Any coffee, really, but especially that kind
7. The Etsy vintage shop I share with my mom, and particularly the fact that hubby is participating in the fun
8. My family, some closer, some farther, but always close to my heart
9. Getting better sleep (thanks, baby Pumpkin!)
10. A new (for us) car that has heat AND air conditioning AND sun visors AND the windows roll down...
11. My craft room
12. My knitting friends (hi Yarnivores!)
13. My MN friends (hi MH, WM, EM, OP and all my sweeties!)
14. Having time to bake on occasion
15. Having nice neighbors

The list could go on, but I'll spare you. I would love to hear what you're thankful for. Post a comment and share what's on your list!

No comments: