Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thrift Store Thursday

This Thursday was just as successful as last Thursday when we visited a great church thrift store nearby. I scored some stuff to sell in my Etsy shop, like the "Egg Man" perpetual calendar and some gorgeous rhinestone earrings, but more importantly scored some stuff for moi (and the little pumpkins).

I got two amazing framed items for my bare walls! One is a great oval-shaped vintage still life with fruit. The other is a pretty botanical print, albeit in a kind of ugly frame. My walls are thanking me!

For my little ones I got a ton of awesome Thanksgiving and Christmas books and a really great Disney Christmas album with Mickey and the gang on the front. My favorite item is definitely my still life, though.

This week I squeezed in an estate sale and Thrift Store Thursday. Next week I'll give an update on all my loot! Yay!!!

Whatcha finding at the thrift stores lately? Anything great? I really want to find a red and white enamelware pitcher out there, so if you find one grab it for me.

1 comment:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Oh so jealous! I've been dying to go thrifting, but haven't been in ages. boo hoo hoo....

I'll live vicariously through your thriftiness.