Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Goodbye Long Hair!




I cut my hair off today to donate to Beautiful Lengths. They require at least 8 inches, and I luckily had 9 or so, so I was able to keep a little length. It felt so amazing to see all that hair go! It's refreshing to have the short summer 'do again. Right now I'm drying the ponytails we cut off so I can send it in. It's a great feeling to have a sense of accomplishment and also a sense of having a fresh start. Who knows, maybe this is just the beginning of another ponytail donation!

6 comments:

Granny said...

love it! love it! love it!

Did you get all that cuteness from your Mother?

mother

Anonymous said...

Here's to a happy (cool) summer with short hair. Good for you that you cut it off for a worthwhile cause!

Melissa said...

Cute haircut, and what a wonderful thing to do. :)

Crystal said...

I once cut off about 12" to donate somewhere and never sent it in! It's sitting in my office with a bubble mailer waiting to go somewhere.

I should really get on that. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Cute haircut, btw. :)

lewister said...

Awesome! I'm making the cut for the Pantene program in a couple of weeks myself. Wish my hair would have all those curls in it once it's cut! Yea for you!!

Anonymous said...

cool!!!