Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crossing Off the List





Do you ever feel like your weekend is a marathon, in which you desperately, madly sprint as fast as you can to cross all the to-dos off your list? That was my weekend. I amazed myself. I will admit, though, when I had the baby I became 100 times more productive. I know that I have between 7 PM and 10 PM (when I crash out exhausted for the night, usually) to get everything done.

So Friday night after I finished a knitted gift I'm working on...check...I ran to Ikea to buy some stuff for my new craft room...check. Saturday we went to Home Depot and ordered carpet for the upstairs...check. We also painted a wall upstairs...check and then I wrapped some birthday gifts...check...and planted some bulbs for forcing...check. Today, I listed some things on Ebay and Etsy as part of my de-stashing efforts...check. Phew! I'm exhausted!

But we managed to fit in some fun, too. We wandered around antique stores yesterday and saw the Winter Carnival ice sculptures today. I think going back to work tomorrow will feel like a vacation!

This week I'll be posting more ideas for organizing your craft room, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel that way too! But I have no baby, so I don't have to be as organized with my time.

Good work Pumpkin!