Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Most Important Meal of the Day






Happy weekend to all. As it winds down, I have to say "Where the hell did my weekend go?!" It seems that as soon as I can get work out of my mind for 15 minutes, I start thinking about the fact that I have to go back in a mere matter of hours. But the weekend was good. No complaints there.

I fit in quite a few of my favorite things, including a thrift store, purchasing of some bulbs for forcing and a lot of good eats. We even managed to check out the YMCA facilities where Baby P is going to get his first taste of swimming lessons in February.

This morning we had company for brunch. They brought the Bloody Mary fixin's (in their "Mobile BM Unit" which consisted of a bunch of stuff in a giant Target bag) and we prepared Monkey Bread and a "quiche" made of puff pastry dough, ham, Emanthaler swiss and mushrooms. Yum yum. That is a meal that sticks with you, I say. I'm not sure if Baby P just got overloaded with stimuli, or what, but he never naps, yet he's been sleeping since they left. That was over two hours ago! Yikes!

I hope your weekend was fun-filled, too. And just stop thinking about going back to work tomorrow, geez!

1 comment:

Baseball_Lipgloss said...

Yeah! G.A.P. is going swimming!!! Lucy loves it and now is the superstar of her Little class.