Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting Ready for the Kid Party


I've been busy getting ready for the kid party I'm having this weekend. There are about 7 kids under 5 coming over and I have promised that I'd have a little something ready for each of them. It's been SO fun, but also a bit intimidating. What if the kids hate the stuff I made? What if I can't get it done? It's coming together and it's kept me motivated to make some stuff this week, so I guess that's good! If you didn't RSVP, please do so now!!!!

Hopefully after Saturday I'll have some fun pictures of all the mayhem! I am really looking forward to all the cute kid goodness! After the crafting, gotta come up with some eats and drinks. Yipes!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hav fun!

KristenMary said...

Yay! We're so excited!

DK said...

Party Party Party!

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of kids in one place. Makes me feel a little anxious thinking about it.