Saturday, June 13, 2009

Goodbye, Jeff


No time ever feels like the right time to lose a loved one. Especially out of tragic circumstances. Today my heart goes out to Jeff Hanson's friends and family. I am truly sorry for your loss. I only saw Jeff here and there over the last 10 years or so, but whenever I did see him, he was always mouthing off in some way or another. He cracked me up just about every time I saw him. Today when I was looking through photo albums (ugh, looking for photos of my grandpa to display at his funeral) I came across this one of Jeff at a party with my friend Willa. It brought a smile to my face...

1 comment:

Willa said...

Thank you for posting this, it's one of my favorite pictures. Such good times to hold close to the heart. I will miss him too.

I am cracking-up at the beers...I hope that one of those was yours and that I was just holding it while you took the picture! Jeff would have appreciated that for sure.