Monday, June 22, 2009

Here, Kitty Kitty!


Kitty Baby Toy
Originally uploaded by truckertracy
I have a notoriously bad time making any sort of doll by hand, which is why I was particularly pleased with how this little baby toy turned out. It's partly due to the incredible cuteness of simple gray with polka dots, but also I think my kitty shape is awful cute. I filled this little guy with fluff and a bell and off he went to a sweet couple expecting their first baby very soon. Let's hope their kitties don't mistake this toy for a long lost brother...

I am recovering from a very long and very exhausting weekend, and also a bit of a cold. Any tips on how to cram 13 hours of sleep into an 8-hour night?? Not to worry, though, I feel things will be looking up for me this week! I have more giveaways for my blogiversary, so that alone will cheer me considerably! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

KristenMary said...

Did you design the shape of the kitty as well? That is really nice!

Vintage Tracy said...

KristenMary -- yep, I just hand drew it. Drawing is NOT my strong suit, so I'm pretty proud it is actually recognizable as a cat!!!

Jen said...

Awesome job! Sweet dreams!