Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogiversary Freebie: Cool Vintage Bracelet


This is it! The last day of my blog anniversary month of June. I really can't believe that I've found things to ramble on about for years on end, but I have. And a couple of you have even listened! Amazing! So to thank you for being there, listening, I will send (for free!) to one of you this really cool vintage bracelet from my vintage shop on Etsy called I Love Vintage Stuff. I'm not sure who made it or what it's made of, but it's cute and I think you'll like it. Or you can regift it. It's all yours, if you tell me your favorite jewelry maker or place you like to buy jewelry. Just post it in the comments section and leave your email address if I don't already have it.

Tomorrow I will announce all the winners, so make sure to get your comment in if you want to be in the running for any of my freebies. I have more big announcements, too, so stay tuned!

Big news in Minnesota today -- we finally have a senator. I actually abhor talking politics, so I'm celebrating an end to this being a news story. As if Minnesota was not a weird enough state for politics with our pro-wrestler Governer of years past...

3 comments:

Laura said...

you are out of control with the give aways...what are you giving away next? your husband? child? right arm????

Granny said...

If you ARE going to be giving away the child, send him my way.

Granny said...

You can keep the right arm. The hubby? Well, he is a darn good cook...........so we will take him too!