Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What To Do With a Yard


...of fabric that is! My friends Trish and Rebecca are looking to find out, and they're compiling all the projects into a book. It's called One-Yard Wonders and it's going to be published by Storey Publishing, who also published One Skein Wonders. I love their idea and can't wait to see what people come up with. I very often see fabric I love and so I pick up a yard, bring it home, and stare at it. Now I don't have to! I can just crack open this new book and I'm good to go. I actually wish it was already out, because I have this yard of Spoonflower fabric that I've been pondering a project for.

Anyhow, they're hoping to gather ideas and proposals by the end of August, so get cracking! I'm going to be submitting an idea or two. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea!